Dr. Khoshini has passed several courses in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery, acute and reconstructive burns and rehabilitation, and AO Cranio-Maxillofacial in United States of America, France, and Turkey.
Meet Dr. Saman Khoshini
Dr. Khoshini is a renowned Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Iran. By claiming the 1st American Medical Association Physician's Recognition Award and training in recognized medical centers as well as French Cochin hospital and Texas Shriners Hospital, he is well known for his extraordinary work with Rhinoplasty, reconstructive surgery on severe burn injuries and cancer surgeries to name a few.
When you decide to correct deformities or to have elegant appearance, you should note that :
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery is not a miracle.
- We can change "the worst" to "the bad" and "the bad" to "the good" and "the good" to "the best".
- Beauty of your appearance and your body will be make sense in proportion with the other parts of your body.
- Don't compare yourself with others; compare yourself with yourself before the operation.
- If your desired beauty follows the fashion, after a while when the fashion changes, your beauty will be look ordinary or ugly.
- It is always better to get enough information about the actual results and the complications of the surgery.
- Your body is changing with aging and it is a non-stop process. So, all deformations caused by plastic surgery will not be without changing.
- If your expectation of the surgery is unrealistic and extreme, you will be dissatisfied after the operation.
- If you don't have bad feeling about your body, don't have surgery because of others encouragement.
Dr. Saman Khosheini spent an impressive period acquiring the qualifications, education and training and hands on experience to perform superior cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery as a qualified plastic surgeon.
Rejuvenation with face lift
Nothing can stop the aging process and skin goes through many changes as we get older. If you are unsatisfied with these sign of aging maybe a face-lift is a good solution to remove or reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of the face caused by age.
Burn Reconstruction Surgery
Even relatively minor burns can leave scars and people who have been burned over large parts of their bodies often must deal with scarring that is disfiguring. Reconstructive surgery can reduce scarring and restore appearance to the affected area. Immediately following the injury, a surgeon may do a temporary skin graft to protect the skin from more damage and to keep the area clean as well to provide some pain relief.